Welcome !


Hi and welcome to my Blog !

I am a passionate Saltwater fly fisherman. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and please also visit my Webshop where you will find many high quality materials for tying those Saltwater and Predator flies.





Tuesday 30 January 2018

More Pike on Silver scales products!

http://www.silverscalesflytying.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/27336573_2003885956539077_4545766357734021596_n.jpg
I am so lucky to have the Team of Anglers and Tiers I have supporting Silver scales, there is some proper talent there both tying wise and sheer angling ability!

Steve Bewes is a regular out on the Bank in his native Lancashire and Steve consistently puts fish on the bank.

His latest capture using flies containing Silver scales products was a nice double from a stretch of his local river.

Well done Steve, keep up the good work!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here if you wish to message me. Thanks.