Welcome !


Hi and welcome to my Blog !

I am a passionate Saltwater fly fisherman. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and please also visit my Webshop where you will find many high quality materials for tying those Saltwater and Predator flies.





Wednesday 13 June 2018

Silver Scales Coated Dropshot weights

Dropshotting has become very popular over the last couple of years and as a result some waters or stretches of Canal and Rivers have become very pressured and the fish are starting to wise up. Using camouflaged end tackle can only help with this. If you think about it a shiny or semi shiny lead bouncing and twitching about near your lure could be very distracting to the fish and in pressured areas actually set them on edge? A camo coated weight will be less obvious and less distracting and I would certainly always take the option of camouflaging my end tackle regardless, it could just give you the edge!

Good quality hand cast and coated weights in 5 sizes

4 weights to a pack

Choose option from drop down box.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here if you wish to message me. Thanks.