Welcome !


Hi and welcome to my Blog !

I am a passionate Saltwater fly fisherman. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and please also visit my Webshop where you will find many high quality materials for tying those Saltwater and Predator flies.





Friday 27 July 2018

Oh My!

https://www.silverscalesflytying.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/37797072_2101976610122455_5502254823057129472_n.jpg
Whenever I see Pete Kennetts flies my immediate reaction is Oh My!

Pete simply ties such beautiful flies, the profiles are perfect and you can imagine the movement created by his style of tying. Pete mostly ties Jig flies but these are tied using Dumbell eyes to help keel them.

Of course Pete uses some of our materials in his creations including Big fish fibre and Preyfish fibre.

I think you'll agree they certainly have the Wow factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here if you wish to message me. Thanks.