Welcome !


Hi and welcome to my Blog !

I am a passionate Saltwater fly fisherman. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and please also visit my Webshop where you will find many high quality materials for tying those Saltwater and Predator flies.





Thursday 7 March 2019

New Bottle size from Solarez!

At last Solarez have started producing a new handy bottle size, the 0.5fl oz ( approx. 15ml ) represents great value and as a precision applicator is also included it makes them the number one choice in UV Resins. Zero tack and low odour formula make it a market leader.





Now available in 4 formulas including, Thin, Thick, Flex and the all new Medium!





Check them out in the shop.






https://www.silverscalesflytying.co.uk/product/solarez-uv-resin-0-5oz-bottles-with-applicator/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here if you wish to message me. Thanks.