Welcome !


Hi and welcome to my Blog !

I am a passionate Saltwater fly fisherman. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and please also visit my Webshop where you will find many high quality materials for tying those Saltwater and Predator flies.





Tuesday 2 July 2019

Chris' Vlog Episode 4 is now Live.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/zhiVueXVC7M/0.jpg

I didn't get out much on the Fly during June due to the somewhat erratic weather patterns we had, however I did manage a few Ultralight lure sessions. I think there are quite a few Fly anglers that also enjoy a bit of Lure fishing and in my opinion it pays to keep your options open in order to keep fishing at times. Hopefully July will see me back out on the fly. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this months Vlog and there is a short film of one of my Sessions which was incredibly productive and hugely enjoyable.





Please consider subscribing to the channel if you haven't already as there will be plenty more content in the future.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhiVueXVC7M&t=121s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here if you wish to message me. Thanks.